Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some good news

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Wed 17, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Some good news Reply with quote

Great news for those of us in South West BC and North West Washington: Allegiant Airlines will begin non stop flights to Reno starting on June 6th. They intend to offer this service year round. I sure hope this works out for them - They dropped it, a couple of years ago, after saying there wasn't enough consumer interest. https://www2.allegiantair.com/
stan_allen

PostPosted: Apr Wed 17, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: I pledge allegiance to Allegiant Airlines, and to the etc... Reply with quote

Woo-hoo! When will your maiden voyage using the new service be??
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Wed 17, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: This fall? Reply with quote

Hopefully this fall.
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Apr Wed 17, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Allegiantair Reply with quote

If ya ever get the chance to take one to Laughlin, go for it,
That's an E ticket ride. Short runway, with a hill in the way.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Apr Thu 18, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on BC Dave, Reno awaits you! It's great they put that route back in and hopefully will be keeping it. Back when I lived in Mammoth, I discovered a nonstop flight to Reno with a whole whopping 27 minutes of time in the air, enroute to Seattle. The first flight I took was the last...they unfortunately cancelled that route for the very same reason.

I haven't yet heard a bad thing about Allegiant, have bumped into many over the years that utilize it quite frequently.

Hurry back!

Mammothgambler
mjames1229

PostPosted: Apr Fri 19, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I have never heard a good thing about Allegant Air.

I will find out next month, as I booked the Vegas-to-Reno leg on Allegant. I think people gripe about the nickel-and-diming.

We saved $5 a ticket using a debit card, we had to pay $10 for a carry on, $15 for a checked bag, and we are considering paying $6 for pre-assigned seating. We were lucky enough to buy these tickets just after Allegant created the route to Reno, so even with the add-ons, it is still less than a ticket on Southwest.
JD

PostPosted: Apr Mon 22, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Circus Circus plays the Allegant Air Card Reply with quote

Received following e mail newsletter today:

There’s a new way to get to Reno-Tahoe with Allegiant. Beginning June 6, 2013, Allegiant Air offers new, nonstop jet service between Washington’s Bellingham International Airport (BLI) and the Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)

http://www.circusreno.com/hotel/vacationpackages/allegiant.aspx

The special introductory rate is available for immediate booking. Seats are limited. Fares are one way and not available on all flights. Must be purchased by April 23, 2013 for travel by October 27, 2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: