Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY Free play at Sands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JD

PostPosted: Mar Wed 19, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: MY Free play at Sands Reply with quote

I guess I just HAVE to remind you all about MY Sands free play last 4th of July.

Recall the High School Girls volleyball tournament? The pool? The cash your paycheck promotion?

So the Sands gave me my $ 10 freeplay (instead of the former "double your paycheck drawing) when the pool got too warm & I just HAD to get a drink.

Anyone remember what happened next? My Father used to say, "Don't repeat yourself, son. It's redundant and repetitive." The answer is in the trip report archives if you want to look.

If you guys don't remember, I'm not going to write a trip report next time.

Well, the Sands maybe a dump, but it's been VERY good to me....TWICE.

Edited to add: Sorry, I thought I was tacking this onto the Sands Bonus play thread. My bad !

John: Can you fix it? Please?
stan_allen

PostPosted: Mar Wed 19, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Royally radical Reply with quote

I DO recall that trip report, which sounded glorious - was the Sands still the old Sands dump at the time, or had it already become the new "Terrible's" Sands dump? It had clearly been a long time since I'd been there....

It was either a royal or a four of a kind, but I'm guessing royal.
JD

PostPosted: Mar Wed 19, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Sand's "Free Play" Reply with quote

Ya, Stan...it WAS a royal. And a progressive one too. I'll have to check my TAXES...but I think it was like $ 2,460 or so.

What's funny is I just sat down for a cool drink and to cash my $ 5 free play. It was my second $ 20 bill so I guess technically, it was NOT on the free play that I hit. But close enough.

And that was my second royal at the Sands.

http://visitreno.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=531
jerry

PostPosted: Mar Wed 19, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: my elusive dreams Reply with quote

I have played far less than 1% of my reno time at the sands. Yet, strangely enough, my only royal in reno was at the sands.
What's even worse:
THAT WAS TWO YEARS (AND ABOUT 10k) AGO...
Dave

PostPosted: Mar Wed 19, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THat is great! Not to rub it in or anything but I am now packing my bags and heading to the Sands in the AM! Can't wait. Should be fun!
Maybe I'll have to try that video poker out!
Take care guys,

Dave Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: