Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Video Poker at the Silver Legacy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawk

PostPosted: Mar Thu 20, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: WHO CLIPPED THE HAWK'S WINGS. Reply with quote

"Hawk
Soaring monthly to the Biggest Little City"

Used to think that was a good signature line but lately: Well, I gotta get that fixed.

Funny, but Stan I think that you and I are the ONLY ONES who bother to look at the subject lines. About 80% of writers (that's science folks) don't bother to write a subject.
But, Stan, yours are great. Those who don't read them are missing a bet.
Your subject lines may be the funniest thing appearing on this board.

There, now, I gave you a glowing recommendation. Let's see if we get any responses. Twisted Evil
stan_allen

PostPosted: Mar Thu 20, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Hawk's Eye, meet Hawkeye Reply with quote

Hawk, your eye is as sharp as your name implies.

One of these days, we'll all convene at a Pep bar, and enjoy a banter as witty as our posts have been. Well, okay, we'll probably be more like sailors on a bender, but it is, as they say in this region of our great land, "All Good".

Alas, I can assure you that the only audience for our richly comical rejoinders is ourselves - but I love the rapport no less for it!

Let the games continue.
hawk

PostPosted: Mar Thu 20, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Alas, my finely unfeathered fiend, er, I mean friend Reply with quote

I feel that I shall sit quietly and ask my trusted advisor, John, "what the hell did Stan just say" ????????????????>>>>>>>>***********
Twisted Evil Embarassed Laughing Cool Shocked Sad Surprised Smile Exclamation Wink Evil or Very Mad Question Idea Shocked Confused Arrow Very Happy Twisted Evil Embarassed Laughing Crying or Very sad Sad
hawk

PostPosted: Mar Thu 20, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Hawkeye meet Chingachagook Reply with quote

How in the heck did they spell that Indian's name anyway??
I did the phonetic spelling and it ain't even close.

OTOH, I am damned good on the pronounsee=aation.

/////btw, Yon, howse da boids??????? do deys asskk abouts me?

Phonetics is my game: English is lame. Just ask the person who cleans your Reno hotel room...
stan_allen

PostPosted: Mar Fri 21, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Not to mention big Chief Undatherugga... Reply with quote

Actually, I'm quite fluent in sidewalkese, as a small portion of my formative years was spent in the Bronx, so had I met you back in the day, I might have said something like, "Yo, HAWK! Howzit hangin, or in youse case, flyin??? HAW, HAW! Naw, but I luv ya, man, youse okay - just watcherback, or in yer case, yer wings! HAW, HAW! But no, seriously, man, yer great, I luv ya"

I think that noble squaw was named after great chief "Ka-Chinga", whose noble spirit graces the train section of Club-Cal Neva's slots, where the luckiest machine is rumored to be "Spins with Reels", while "Chances with Vowels", a blatant rip-off of the popular "Wheel of Fortune" slot series, is a close second.

Ugh, I've probably ticked off the spirits big-time - guess I'll have to offer up a financial sacrifice at Club-Cal Neva at my very next opportunity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: