Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Room comps.......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacker

PostPosted: Aug Wed 13, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Room comps....... Reply with quote

I havent posted in awhile although I am always watching. Reno has always been my favorite and I spend most of my time at the CalNeva. Its not the money for the room but rather just the point of a comped room. approx a year ago they added a aligiant flight from Bend to Vegas, the cost is between 29/79 each way...It only took one trip to downtown vegas to play for the weekend and get a few players cards, and yes we did have to pay for the rooms the 1st trip. since that trip we have open offers at 3 diff downtown casins for free rooms any time through November. and we have been to Vegas 5 times in the last year....all with free rooms. So yes it does make a diff for me to get a comped room. I will be back in Reno next week as I had to beg for a comped room......man times have changed. Slacker
Code:
alison

PostPosted: Aug Thu 14, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slacker,
The Fitz is really good about sending free room offers. If you join their e-mail list they send them regularly. Sure they aren't the best rooms, but its a free room.

Also, the Circus Circus sends deals thru their e-mail list. Usually its just a reduced rate, but they tend to include free play as well.

Alot of places will send them if you just sign up for a card. Like you did in Vegas. Next time your in Reno, sign up for a few. You never know what they may send.

Alison
Slacker

PostPosted: Aug Thu 14, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as you prefer the Pep, I prefer the Cal-Neva (and it sure dosent have great room) I do have cards for most downtown reno spots, and do get room offers. To me downtown vegas is alot like Reno used to be and they at least seem to put out better offers to attract my travel. I am still looking forward to next week when we get to Reno, which used to be the only place we went 4-6 times a year. I am not pushing vegas, only my view. As I said, times have sure changed.

Slacker
alison

PostPosted: Aug Thu 14, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just suggested what i did as you said you have to beg for a room from the Cal Neva. If you have to beg, then maybe its time to expand your play elsewhere. Unless you like begging... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: