Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well you will be seeing me alot more around here...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Thu 16, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Well you will be seeing me alot more around here... Reply with quote

Yep, I just booked my plane ticket for Hot Aug Nights...LOL

I haven't booked the hotel yet, I need to contact my host at the Peppermill and see if he'd be willing to part with 2 Tuscan Tower Rooms!?!

Actually I'm not totally into HAN, but my dad is and since I'm from Reno (and he still lives there) it gives us some bonding time...LOL Plus this year I'm bringing my girlfriend who was supposed to go last year, but ended up in the hospital with a intestinal condition. She's excited about the whole thing, so I'm indulging her while getting in some time with the parents. Very Happy

I just received an offer from the "Mill for a Florence suite, with an additional postcard for an additional Tuscan Suite for a friend. Of course it expires before August! Oh and $300 in free play.

Alison, what have you been getting?
alison

PostPosted: Apr Fri 17, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin-
I just recieved an offer for 2 nights in a Tuscan Suite, and $200.00 in free play. Good over two periods, expires Jul 1st. I also got the card for a guest. Not sure if it was a regular room or tuscan. ant recall.Nothing for summer yet.

I actually am skipping out on going this year in August. We are going in October.

Alison
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Fri 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not that into HAN, but my dad is and it gives us something to do when I go visit, otherwise we just kinda sit around and not do much...LOL

I really want to stay at the Peppermill, but I hate their whole comp policy. I gambled my ass off last year and couldn't get anything more than the room comped.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 17, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Accommodations Reply with quote

Erin,

If you don't get comped at the Peppermill remember that John is just a couple of blocks away and is always looking for ways to help out loyal board members who look as good as your avatar.

(He's just too shy to mention that himself!)
alison

PostPosted: Apr Sat 18, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin-
i agree. The pep's comp system is really lame. You do have to play your ass off to get anything more then the room. At least they send free play offers which is nice.

My trick is i have the room comped in my name, and then we use my friends card to get our food comps. Then we at least get most of our food comped. We just dont charge it to the room. We go up and get an actuall comp to take to wherever it is we eat.

Ali
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sat 18, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Accommodations Reply with quote

BC Dave wrote:
Erin,

If you don't get comped at the Peppermill remember that John is just a couple of blocks away and is always looking for ways to help out loyal board members who look as good as your avatar.

That's true, Dave. But the offer applies only to those who joined the board before January, 2006 AND have more than 220 posts.
alison

PostPosted: Apr Sat 18, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!! Im in!
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Sat 18, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: count me in Reply with quote

nm
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Thu 30, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Accommodations Reply with quote

BC Dave wrote:
Erin,

Sweet! Do you have room for me and my girlfriend??? Wink
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Fri 01, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Accommodations Reply with quote

ErininSD wrote:
BC Dave wrote:
Erin,

Sweet! Do you have room for me and my girlfriend??? Wink

Erin,

My house has only one bedroom, so....YES!
ErininSD

PostPosted: May Thu 14, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, only 3 months away!

3 months ago I was excited about my trip to Vegas, which is now only 1.5 months away.

After that is Reno! Life is good...LOL!
hawk

PostPosted: May Thu 14, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: rub a dub dub, 4 of us in the tub Reply with quote

John, since I am also staying with you for HAN, I am wondering how this is going to work out:
you stated, "My house has only one bedroom, so....YES!"
Is this going to be a serious inconvenience to any of us?

Well, we'll make it work. What are friends for?
hawk

PostPosted: May Thu 14, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: any port in a storm Reply with quote

hey, if we book a Tuscan room there is room for four in a tub.
Plus 4 more in the shower.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Fri 15, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: any port in a storm Reply with quote

hawk wrote:
hey, if we book a Tuscan room there is room for four in a tub.
Plus 4 more in the shower.

That dosen't work. The Peppermill won't allow Charlie and Higgins in the hotel.
jerry

PostPosted: May Fri 15, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: errr-uhhh, John Reply with quote

I don't think that is the configuration that the Hawkmaster had in mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: