Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RENO TIME
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Wed 28, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: RENO TIME Reply with quote

Coming to Reno soon. Any good suggestions on where to go, what to see? Staying at the Peppermill to check out the makeover. Any pussycats gonna be around there first week of November??????
meow.....
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Wed 28, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: CU there Pussycat! Reply with quote

I think you'll like the seafood buffet on friday night Pussycat. I'm planning to have dinner there at 6:00 or so. Right after I play a few hours on the high limit slots. Meet you there? Oh yeah my wife might be with me....
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Hello BC Dave Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply BC Dave!! I love seafood-you know all of us kitties do. I hope to see you there, with your wife, and maybe we could gather at the fireside lounge for a cocktail or two....or three or more. Laughing

High limits eh?? I play penny machines and that is my limit, but each to their own. I cannot wait to meet you both and hear all your Reno stories. I have a few myself to share. I look like my picture, so you can't mistake me. Just look for the girl with the biggest ears...lol Embarassed

Pussycat
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hey......you look like "a smokin hot poker player"
Your avatar says it all!! Very Happy
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Meeeoooooow!! Reply with quote

Yup, that's a $25 video poker machine that I've just missed the Royal Flush at a few million times.
Meeting for seafood sounds good, drinks at the Fireside......Purrfect!!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Meee too, meee to Reply with quote

Meee too, I wanna have drinks at the Fireside, too. Meee too.
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Meow Reply with quote

I'm serious....
see you at the buffet and I will have my ears on so you know me.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: How you'll recognize us Reply with quote

I've always got my ears on. And since I have a hairline similiar to Jerry's you'll see mine no problem. My wife kinda looks like you but her feline features are slightly less pronounced.

OK we should recognize each other. John looks like his Avatar but usually wears a shirt and jacket in November.

Gonna customize my Avatar for Halloween. I have twice as many eyes as is depicted.
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: psssst Reply with quote

Your a one-eyed bandit eh. Will John have that vegetable in his mouth I wonder? Hey, hope to see all three of you there and we will have a Reno good time.
PCat
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: John's famous flashing rose! Reply with quote

There's a story behind that little video of John.
Right after we caught the video on camera, Charlie and Higgins attacked the Rose with such fury that all the bikers in Shooters fled in terror and didn't return for weeks. OK, days. Well it was a few minutes anyway.

Scared John a bit too. He had to give up his rose biteing and take up smoking. The birds are health nuts and won't touch cigarettes.
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Fri 30, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Uhhhh Reply with quote

Shooters!!! I heard of that place. I'm sure there are a few wild roses in there. I may check it out this visit. Okay, over and out. going to pack.
jerry

PostPosted: Oct Sat 31, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: beam me up, Scotty Reply with quote

Or, "shoot me up" to Reno, that is. I will miss the fun board activities by a week. Next weekend we'll be there.
You guys have a good time and hoist one for The Hammer!!!

Dave, sorry to miss you by only a week.
Pussycat

PostPosted: Oct Sat 31, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Hot Poker Man Reply with quote

Hey, BC Dave, you sound like you are a popular guy in Reno.
Keep a watch for my ears.
Pussycat.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Sat 31, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: watchin and lookin Reply with quote

I'll keep an eye out for you.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sun 01, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Ow Reply with quote

That could hurt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: