Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JERRY!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Fri 28, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: JERRY! Reply with quote

Jerry,

The last thread started as a discussion of the Peppermill's revamping of it's player's card system but lead to a collective realization that we hadn't heard from you for a while. Hope all is well. The most likely scenario is... you're just getting so many 4OAKs in Laughlin that you've just plain forgotten us forlorn (Visit) Reno devotees for a while.

Oh, and have you seen the Hawkster?
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jan Fri 28, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: No Jerrymandering here, just us board members. Reply with quote

Yeah, Jerry, look at all the amazing developments you've missed:

-On the visitreno.com message board, protests broke out as message posters took to the boards to demand that the John regime adopt the new logo/slogan designed by Nobel Laureate BCDave. The protesters occupied message board spaces, and blocked approaching subroutines that were deployed by John, whose own login was said to have been surrounded and set on fire.

-In other news, similarly angry mobs gathered to protest their inability to locate the kiosks for checking comp balances. The digital protesters crashed windows and deleted code, then made repeat visits to the dessert section of the buffet.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Jan Fri 28, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff Stan.

It reminds me of the guy on those XX beer commercials---- The most interesting man in the world.

"He is the life of the party at parties he doesn't even attend."

Where is that rascal Jerry anyway?
jerry

PostPosted: Feb Tue 01, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Terry and Jerry Reply with quote

I am quietly minding my own business of "chasing the Royal" and downing the "occasional" brew when I am interrupted by an outspoken gentleman beside me grumbling because he has no seat. I politely informed him that he had to "qualify" to earn a seat next to me.

Lo and behold, after hearing more grumbling from my right, I turn to find that it is Swede's friend, Terry, doing the grumbling. Now, of course that changed everything. If he is Swede's friend, he deserves a stool on that basis alone. So I used my unlimited influence at the Boiler Room to secure him a very nice stool.
(Swede, you may owe me a beer of six for this favor)
stan_allen

PostPosted: Dec Thu 29, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Just because I can... Reply with quote

...I'm pulling out another "Where's Jerry?" post, to dust it off.

I couldn't find that one that thread that went on for, like, eight pages or something, but this one conveys the same basic content.

What's up, Jerry? When can we expect another curmudgeonly trip report to Reno, or a status update on your championship-winning softball league?

And where's that Hawk rascal, while we're on the missing persons topic?

Homer: "Hello, Vegas? Gimme a hundred bucks on red....d'oh! Alright, I'll send you a check." <click>
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: New year, still lookin for Jerry Reply with quote

Hey Jerry, drop us a line! Happy New Year to you and Becky!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Jerry Who? Reply with quote

I had a few beers and too many hours gaming with Jerry on Friday, December 23, 2011. He looks good, as usual and has been playing loads of softball, but I can't remember where. We got together at the Atlantis for a bowl of clam chowder then supported the local economy. I showed him some of my fractal designs and he pretended to be impressed. What a nice guy. Apparently he doesn't have a good internet connection where he's staying, but hopefully we'll be hearing from him soon.

Happy new year to all you Rip Roaring Reno-lovin' Rascals.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Jan Wed 04, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear Jerry is all OK and still swinging that bat. However, we still need a "check in" to keep his status.

I know what will wake him up>>>>>

Hey Jerry how did the Marshall football team do this year??? The thundering hurd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: