Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please send money

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Sep Tue 22, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Please send money Reply with quote

I just added 12 more free nights to my Nevada bookings making - I believe - 37 comped nights I have booked in NV now.
I will be seriously in need of cash should things continue the way they have been this year.

During my last TWO trips to Reno, I believe that I had a total of ONE four of a kind. Royal Flush: What's that???

Why do we all think this is fun? Ah yes, the anticipation is generally much better than the realization.

Wish me luck in the softball wars. I have been doing serious damage lately. Shortly to join 10,000 athletes in World Games.
Perhaps I should forego gambling and buy a new bat instead. Oh wait, I just bought a new bat. Perhaps I should next pay for some instruction.

Reservations have gone very smoothly even when I had no offers in hand and don't use "hosts". That tells me something about business overall in NV. Not once was I turned down on a particular date/request, etc.

Hey, maybe some of these places won't even be there when I arrive to check in. Sad

aside to Swede: (I'm lookin good right now. PM me your schedule).
RenoLady

PostPosted: Sep Mon 28, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling ya'

R and I will have spent 45 days on Harrah's this year. I couldn't believe it, 45?!

We have also not had a "winning" trip this year. First time ever. Many of those 45 days were break even, so it's not as ugly as it sounds, but damn-n-n-n....the joy will go out of the sport if you don't hit something once in a while.

I was thinking it was a Harrah's thing, but sounds like it's a disease everywhere.

It could make a rational/intelligent person give up the random theory of wins, and start looking for the little button in the back room.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: