Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harrahs Lately??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Aug Wed 31, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Harrahs Lately?? Reply with quote

Has anyone been to Harrahs lately? I was curious if they still are giving a buffet to players who earn a certain amount of points?? Anyone??? 29 days till im in Reno!!!
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we were there a few weeks back, no dice on the buffet.... but if you go down to the High Limit room and find a host in there, you might still be able to score a few buffets!
alison

PostPosted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank Lilly! We will be having to eat at more buffets this trip. My friend has to eat gluten free.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Your lucky day Reply with quote

Hey Alison, you're in luck! I happen to have loads and loads of gluten free entrees at my house. They're also flavor free. I'll share.
alison

PostPosted: Sep Fri 02, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewwww.... you are bad bad bad!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Fri 02, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: What? Reply with quote

Alison, I was referring to frozen dinners. Not very flavorful, therefore, I'm willing to share. Jeeeez
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Sep Tue 06, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: The Carvings Reply with quote

hey Alison, hope all is well! Hope you get a chance to get some buffet comps, but just a quick heads up, it seems like the lunch buffet has gone a little downhill these past couple visits. The prime rib's been a bit on the tough side and there are certain items you can just tell have been sitting around for a couple of hours. In my eye, it wouldn't be worth paying for, but free's a different story. Just my two cents!

Mammothgambler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: