Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reporting live from downtown...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Apr Mon 16, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reporting live from downtown... Reply with quote

...and losing my ass! Down $700 and not one single hit since I got here at noon!

Hey, anybody got any spare change? This is it till I go back downstairs at midnight...I have $95 freeplay at Harrahs Tahoe and might do a dawn patrol bus trip if things don't turn around!

Mammothgambler

JD

PostPosted: Apr Mon 16, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit playing dollars.

When you're losing....go to quarters. And if you lose there...'

GO PLAY NICKELS AND ORDER A lot OF DRINKS.

And if you still lose.....by one $ 21 Keno four spot...and make a big deal about your ticket at the bar.

If you aren't able to scam$ 20 in free drinks out of a $ 20 KENO card....go to bed.
alison

PostPosted: Apr Tue 17, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like its time for you to head to the Pep mammoth. Smile
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Wed 18, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Good Advice Reply with quote

Sounds like time to cut the losses Mammoth. I'd combine the two above suggestions and get blotto at the Pep while playing Keno.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Apr Sun 22, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Ok Reply with quote

I didn't win SQUAT. Nothing! Even went down to the Pep where I lost another $160, but hey, I won another free deck of cards playing PepperMillions! Haha always an up side. Towards the end I got hit with about three different occurrences of people winning huge jackpots on machines I had just left so I finally gave up.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I think im going to give those keno machines a try, never played. Although I gave up on quarters long ago, I'm still being pretty good about staying in the $1.50-3 max bet range. Just no luck this round.

I noticed the roadwork downtown is really coming along and it appears they made a little cut thru exit in the parking garage at Circus so pedestrians don't have to backtrack a block to get to Walgreens anymore! I haven't been in Circus Circus in almost 4 years, and it was a riot when I discovered I still have $13 in comps there...and the place still smells like Hawaii with that super strong coconut air freshener everywhere!

Next trip is next week, and I'm calling it the "free play" trip: $200 at Harrahs/Harvey's Tahoe, $25 at Harrahs Reno, $30 at the Pep, $15 at the Atlantis, and $25 at the Silver Legacy. Hoping for some more good luck!

Mammothgambler
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Mon 23, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Good luck Mammoth! Reply with quote

Hope the free play returns you to profitability!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: