Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do Reno on the cheap and I mean dirt cheap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAPA

PostPosted: Dec Wed 25, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Do Reno on the cheap and I mean dirt cheap Reply with quote

Okay off to the races spend $750 in 3 months and get $1K Harrah's dollars that can be used for room,food,shows and etc. You get this by getting the Harrah's Total Rewards Visa Card which is free. After about 3 months you'll get platinum status on your players card a nice benefit. Now how to get there spend $2K in 3 months and get 50K points in airfare that never expire. This is done by getting the SW Visa Card which will cost you about $100. Is it worth I think so. Good luck
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Wed 25, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Thanks Vapa! Reply with quote

Sounds like a deal. Unfortunately as a Canadian I don't think I can sign up for a U.S. credit card. But I'd probably go for it if I could. Dirt cheap is right up my alley. Merry Christmas!
VAPA

PostPosted: Dec Wed 25, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not give it a try nothing to lose and a lot top gain.

Merry Christmas
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Wed 25, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: I tried once... Reply with quote

A few years back I asked if I could sign up for a US Visa card. I had an account at an American bank at the time. I was politely informed that I could get a debit card on my US account but not a credit card.
VAPA

PostPosted: Dec Thu 26, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was then things may have changed now (policies). Give it a try. Banks just want to get their money.
VAPA

PostPosted: Dec Fri 27, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked Comenity Bank and they told me if you are in Canada you may get a card but you would need to have a U S bank or make the payment using a money order in U S dollars. As far as platinum status you get that when you activate the card. If, you have their card and you another one you will get platinum status for a year after activation. This should answer most questions regarding this card.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 27, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks VAPA. I just closed my US bank account a month or so ago. Thanks for looking further into this anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: