Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(For the Hawk) Shrinking pictures to Avatar size

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Fri 20, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: (For the Hawk) Shrinking pictures to Avatar size Reply with quote

Hawk; Try this website to shrink your photos down to 125 by 125 pixels. http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ There's an Avatar link that's pretty easy to use.

Once the site shows you a shrunk down version of your picture, right click it and choose "save image as". You can then select a folder on your computer to save your Avatar.

The original photo will remain on your computer untouched.

The new image doesn't have to be a gif (as I previously thought). A jpg will work just fine.

You can then upload your new avy to your VisitReno profile.
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Sun 22, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: CHECK YOUR MILK CARTONS CLOSELY Reply with quote

Dave, thanks for the suggestion. That should help us all when we get some computer time to try it.

The Hawk seems to be missing in action.
HAWK AS AN MIA. Never thought I'd see the day. Rumor has it that he is in the vicinity of ----, or enroute to -----, or contemplating -----, whatever. He is still MIA. So watch those pictures on the milk cartons.

Don't know what he really looks like (the avatars are a bit misleading).
Everytime I see him he looks different. All I know is that he is a "Babe Magnet". Sorry, distaff side, no offense intended.
Elsewise, we'd enlist you to post his pic kinda like we did the pics of Erin in South Dakota.
That was effective in bringing Erin out of hiding.

Me, I've been kinda MIA also because of softball. One tourney I hit .900. Not bad for a Geezer!!!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 23, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: I know where the Hawk is. Reply with quote

Hey Jerry, don't bother trying to track Hawk down. He's here. Say hi to Jerry, Hawk.

[Hawk] Hi, Jerry! Wish you were here.[/Hawk]

Boy, I sure fooled you, but I hear he's on his way and we're supposed to meet at the Fireside Lounge tomorrow night for $1.50 Heinekens and all the wee shrimp we can stuff down. Who knows, we may even choke down some lobster, too. The dinners with him get really expensive because he attracts so many women. Dinner for 6 is often a hefty bill.

If BC Dave got his jet fighter running, he might even join us!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 23, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Flame-out Reply with quote

John;

I got it going on the old plugs. Drove it down the street and took off from a highway that I figured pointed South-South-East. All was thumbs up so I flicked on the afterburners and over-shot Reno by about 900 miles. It's OK here in Santa Rosallio, and they even have Pharaoh's Fortune at a local bar. I could be late for Tuesday at the Pep. You and Hawk go ahead and start without me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: