Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Having a crappy week, will Reno brighten my day?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mommy2boys

PostPosted: Jul Thu 09, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Having a crappy week, will Reno brighten my day? Reply with quote

I have had the worst week, too much drama and sadness to bring up. I was thinking about running up to Reno with the girls for the night. Is it a bad idea to go up there when we all are nursing heartbreak. The booze is free but I know the gambling won't be. Or should we just stay home and drink for free at home?

Either way it's been way to long since my last trip. I'm going through Reno withdrawls. I hear Reno calling my name....
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Thu 09, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reno brings smiles... Reply with quote

We all know Reno is the cure for almost all ailments. You probably could use a little carefree time for yourself. Gather the girls and head on out. Reno calls.
ErininSD

PostPosted: Jul Thu 09, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say go for it! Hanging out with friends, drinking and gambling is a blast! You probably won't feel great the next day, but at least you had fun...LOL
jerry

PostPosted: Jul Fri 10, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: just do it!! Reply with quote

just do it!!
Zydeco

PostPosted: Jul Fri 10, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry that life is taking a rough turn. Sounds like you've been thrown a curveball. I have to agree that visiting another State takes me out of whatever funk I'm in. Go, drink, gamble....forget for a few hours.
RenoLady

PostPosted: Jul Fri 10, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Reno is good medicine.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Jul Fri 10, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry to hear about the bad week, but how nice you got some friends that will go to Reno with you. Smile

I hope you are suffering right now from the great time you had last night. Laughing
mommy2boys

PostPosted: Jul Fri 10, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just talked to the girls and we can't go up this weekend, we have a funeral to go to. But, it's looking like we will go up next weekend. We are going to have a slumber party tonight and drink ourselves stupid and remember the great times. (That's a big deal because we usually don't drink and none of us are pregnant, so there will be fun times tonight!)

Thanks for the well wishes, I know will get better. We just need to lick our wounds and look forward to tomarrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: